Saturday, August 16, 2008

Staying Home

Since the Googlebots haven't found this blog yet, my visitors have been few so far. I really thought that last post about my Disney trips would have got some of you talking, but then again, it's summer, so hopefully a lot of you are travelling. :0)

Anyways, I still have lots of travel tips, stories, and illustrations to share with you, but right now I'm finding adventure at home... with my comic strip The Inquiring Minds.



Today I am proud to announce my 100th comic strip of The Inquiring Minds! This is a big deal to me. I'm doubly pleased that this 100th strip falls smack dab in the middle of the 2008 Big Summer Adventure currently going on. I honestly believe that when this is over, the Big Summer event will be my best work to date. I'm very pleased with the art and the writing both, and for me, this is something that's been a long time coming.

It's fun, and getting funner, and big things are yet to come!

If you aren't up to date with the story, please read through it before reading the new 100th strip below, as it is a culmination of what's been going on so far this summer. But this is by no means the end! Plot twists are a coming! :0)

See the whole story at www.HappyGlyphs.com/summer.html

Cheers, JOHN :0)

2 comments:

Brian Hughes said...

Been there. Seen it. Read it. And by gum it were reet grand.

Unknown said...

Cheers, Brian!

Thes reet granda ya ta say soo!

JOHN :0)